Programming and Systems for Data Science
Course Project Presentations
The objective of this course is to introduce basic data analysis techniques including data analysis at scale. Students will be introduced to essential programming techniques in Python, an increasingly prominent language for data science and “big data” manipulation.
This course is project based, consisting of a semester project and final project presentations.
1. Introduction: Describe the project scenario.
2. An appropriate data set was used.
3. Appropriate data structures are used.
4. Data pre-processing.
5. Data Analysis / Data Processing.
6. Testing: Describe any test-driven development and/or unit tests.
7. Results displayed appropriately for each test.
8. Explanation of Results & Conclusions.
9. Presentation skills and video.